- You will have sponsored a blind person;
- You have a voting right;
- Have a management say on KSB,
- Write articles for periodic journals & annual report,
- Receive subsidized eye care services at KSB eye care unit,
- Receive sponsorship,
- Receive membership certificate,
- Play golf and participate in KSB activities.
The Kenya Society for the Blind (KSB) is dedicated to Prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of persons with visual impairment through eye care, education and rehabilitation programmes. KSB is requesting you to join hands with other Kenyans of goodwill to support “Sight and Life” national initiative.
Click the link below to see enrollment guidelines
Through leadership, innovation, networking and teamwork, KSB is dedicated to continuously improving services to Persons with visual impairment in Kenya.
Through leadership, innovation, networking and teamwork, KSB is dedicated to continuously improving services to Persons with visual impairment in Kenya. We urge you(individual,corporate or even learning institutions) to enroll as a member of KSB today. Please enter your details below by ticking the appropriate category of preferred membership.