The Purpose of the Program Development and Fund Raising Committee
This committee is responsible for ovrall program development, public relations and fund raising activities of KSB. Its membership is composed of Council members with skills in public relations, programme development in education and fund raising. The chairperson of the sub committee will be appointed by the members and orthe Counciland must be members of the council for easy flow of information from the specific committee and the council.
Key Responsibilities of Program Development and Fundraising Sub Committee
- Prepare an annual plan for Program development, public relations and fund needs for Councils’ approval according to KSB needs. The plan should include public relations methods, communication materials, events and other fundraising and marketing activities.
- Keep the Council informed about changes on trends that would affect the organisation and the ongoing programs.
- Advice the organisation on program development, PR and fundraising methods
- Oversee the PR ,fundraising and program efforts and review the fundraising alternatives regularly
- Review sources of funding and advice the management accordingly.
- Ensure the quality of KSB’s communication materials are attractive and have a certain competitive edge
- Oversee and advice KSB’s Programs and oversee publications e.g. newsletter and fund raising appeals.
- Submit the fundraising, program and PR budget for Councils approval
- Regularly review the Programmes, PR and fundraising programme on behalf of the Council.