Council Members 2017-18
|Dr. Kibaya Laibuta||Chairman (PWVI)|
|Dr. Bernard Mogesa||Vice Chairman|
|Mrs. Felista Wakina||Treasurer|
|Dr. Samuel Tororei||Member (PVWI )|
|Dr. Michael Gichangi||Ministry of Health|
|Mrs. Maria Cherono||Ministry of Education|
|Mr. Peter Musakhi||Labor & Social Service|
|Mr. Michael Makenzi||Member|
|Mr. Sebastian Amoi||Member (PVWI )|
For details of other years’ council members, refer to Annual Reports.
KSB recognizes the role played by the Council in the growth of the organisation and will ensure that each member of the Council has the following:
- Actively contribute to achieving of KSB’s vision, mission, and values and provide advice on programmatic issues.
- Contribute time, material and financial resources to the growth of KSB
- Promote and link KSB with other organisations for partnerships and resource mobilisation.
- Advice KSB on areas of improvement in the image of the organisation and its programmes.
- Make proposals for possible nominees to the Council.
- Exercise Council power in the interest of KSB and adhere to the policies of the organisation.
- Carry out ongoing Council assessment processes and facilitate Council development activities