Council Members 2012-13
|Name||Position||Year of Service||Gender|
|Sitati Makhandia||Vice Chairman||2011-13||Male|
|Dr. Samuel Tororei||PVWI- Member||2013-14||Male|
|Joyce Muthuri||Representative Ministry of Gender||Appointee||Female|
|Raphael Mungai||Representative Ministry of Education||Appointee||Male|
|Dr. Gichangi||Representative Ministry of Health||Appointee||Male|
|Kibaya Laibuta||PVWI- Member||2013-14||Male|
|Dr. Reginald Oduor||PVWI- Member||2013-14||Male|
KSB recognizes the role played by the Council in the growth of the organisation and will ensure that each member of the Council has the following:
- Actively contribute to achieving of KSB’s vision, mission, and values and provide advice on programmatic issues.
- Contribute time, material and financial resources to the growth of KSB
- Promote and link KSB with other organisations for partnerships and resource mobilisation.
- Advice KSB on areas of improvement in the image of the organisation and its programmes.
- Make proposals for possible nominees to the Council.
- Exercise Council power in the interest of KSB and adhere to the policies of the organisation.
- Carry out ongoing Council assessment processes and facilitate Council development activities